January 12th, 2021
EAFWR on the Radio
Tune in to KFUN 99.5’s The Angie Hill Show with Angie and Sarge every Thursday at 8:30 a.m. to learn about the FamilyHome Program and Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region!
We’re incredibly grateful to Angie and Sarge for the opportunity to share about our organization and the work we do alongside the people we support and their families to build an inclusive community for all.
Check out the links below to listen to previous episodes.
A big thank you to FamilyHome Coordinator Terral McBay for sharing on behalf of EAFWR!
- How to get involved with FamilyHome (February 25, 2021)
- Valentine’s Day and FamilyHome (February 18, 2021)
- About FamilyHome February – #FHFebruary (February 5, 2021)
- What is the Kitchener-Waterloo Library of Things? (December 18, 2020)
- Why is FamilyHome important? (November 20, 2020)
- What do people do together in FamilyHome? (November 13, 2020)
- Why do people do FamilyHome? (November 6, 2020)
- Who are the Providers? (October 30, 2020)
- What is FamilyHome? (October 23, 2020)
- About Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region and the FamilyHome Program (October 16, 2020)