Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region Will:
- Inform donors about the ways in which we use donations given to us;
- Ensure that the Board of Directors and staff of EAFWR provide excellent management of said funds;
- Provide adequate and appropriate recognition of each and every gift our donors make;
- Keep information provided by donors confidential;
- Respond to questions put to us by donors rapidly and to the best of our ability;
- A tax receipt will be issued for all donations over $10. Please keep in mind donations cannot be refunded.
At Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect from you to process donations and to improve and personalize your experience on our site. Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region is aware of its responsibilities under the federal Personal Information and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA).
We do not rent, trade or sell our donor names, mailing addresses or e-mail addresses to commercial enterprises. All donation information is transmitted and stored in a secure manner and is protected against unauthorized access.
We maintain records of all contributions to Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region. All information is kept private and confidential, stored in a secure location and accessible only by authorized staff.
If you would like more information about Extend-A-Family Waterloo Region, please contact 519-741-0190 x 226 or email the following address: email@example.com