+

Respite

_DSC4667The Respite program provides a break for both individuals with disabilities and their families by matching them with a provider who cares for the individual in either the family’s or the provider’s home. The focus is on developing relationships and individuals are matched with screened respite providers who have been offered general training and given specific information related to the individual’s needs before they begin. Respite is flexible and can last for a few hours or for a weekend.

The Respite program covers 90% of the cost and families are asked to cover the remaining 10%.

For more information about the Respite program click here, or please contact Cathy Meyer at 519-741-0190 x225 | cmeyer@eafwr.on.ca